During Complete Film Darkroom Workshop, you will:
- receive the benefit of decades of professional practice with individualised tuition
- take a walk through the Canning River Regional Park and explore the river landscape, making photographs on film using one of our beautiful vintage cameras – or you are welcome to bring your own!
- learn how to load your exposed film into a developing tank
- process your film to a professional standard
- create a contact print of your negatives
- choose at least one of your negatives to print
- learn the techniques of determining correct print exposure
- learn how to select print contrast
- make test strips
- use burning and dodging controls
- make a silver gelatin print
I offer a range of individually guided film-based photography and darkroom printing workshops to suit both beginner and advanced practitioners. You can view the current workshops on my Workshops page.