Alex Bond is a Perth landscape photographer who works predominantly with large-format cameras. He uses film, personally printing his traditional black and white silver gelatin exhibition prints by hand. In 1989, he founded Stormlight Publishing, promoting the imagery of West Australian national parks. He is a member of the National Association of Visual Artists.
- Paperbarks Bannister Creek Perth
- Contact Printing Proper Proof
- Stand Development Film Speed and Contrast Range Increase
- Film Speed Test – No Densitometer Required
- Black and White Photographic Prints
- Oyster Plant Silver Leaf Detail