Alex Bond explores his landscape through black-and-white photography. Using a large format wooden field camera and traditional darkroom techniques, he studies the form, shape, textures, and nuances of light which he works to reveal in his hand-printed silver gelatin photographs. Over decades he has photographed many of the rivers, coastlines, forests, and wetlands within southwest Western Australia, contributing to books, magazines, and calendars.
- Film Speed Test – No Densitometer RequiredThis film speed test is suited to sheet film users with diffused enlarger light sources. It can be completed with just 2 sheets of 4×5 film.
- Black and White Photographic PrintsBlack and white photographic silver gelatin prints of the West Australian landscape, personally hand printed by Alex Bond
- Oyster Plant Silver Leaf DetailOyster Leaf detail, from the Garden Series, 28 x 35cm gelatin silver print personally hand printed by Alex Bond, freight included.
- Sheoak Wetlands YourDailyPhotographSheoak Wetlands was sold by Duncan Miller Gallery, California. Prints and Box Sets have also sold to two Australian collectors
- Skink Bluff KnollRare find – 2 laminated 70x48cm posters of Skink Bluff Knoll Stirling Range, published 1995, found hidden away in a print folio